Día a día

I read something related to Uranus leaving one sign and affecting another, it could be that or simply life keeps on getting unnecessarily complicated. This morning I felt overwhelmed by tasks I was given plus a few money related problems, two disputes with my internet provider and the bank and somehow i kept on talking to myself and saying is not a big deal, people go through worst... yeah but fuck it was a lot to take at 10:30 am with just coffee.

Now with all the information we have we somehow want to ignore and be "over" the feeling of sadness just because we should be "ok". No, i just vented, let it out, cried a bit, drank some water and gained control back.

So I proceeded ... organized my claim/dispute papers, organized my desk, played some music, but it had to be embraced first so I could understand that my body was just overloading. We need those little mindfulness breaks otherwise we are pushing ourselves to a cliff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cada día

Hardest

Not my decision